MCSSA SPORTS HALL OF FAME
The MCSSA Sports Hall of Fame Honors outstanding senior athletes and sports professionals who have strong ties to the Greater Washington Senior Sports Community.
Hall of Fame inductees will be honored at the MCSSA annual Banquet Dinner of Champions. The Banquet/Dinner of Champions is the annual signature event of MCSSA.
Candidates for induction into the Montgomery County Senior Sports Hall of Fame must meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to attend the event.
- Must have outstanding accomplishments as an athlete or sports-related professional while a member and/or participant in MCSSA
- Must demonstrate excellence in leadership, sportsmanship, and character.
- Must have ties to the Greater Washington, DC area, meeting at least two of the following requirements.
- Born and/or raised in the area.
- Attended high school or college in the area.
- Participated in MCSSA sports for 10 continuous years, making significant contributions to MCSSA sports.
- Considerable contributions to softball or other MCSSA sports while making an enduring impact on MCSSA and its development.
- Meritorious service for 10 continuous years while serving as a commissioner, Coach, or Manager in MCSSA.
- Made significant contributions in the development of MCSSA sports.
Applications will be available in June, 2022
For additional information and the nomination form please contact